For even more information on Nicole Papadopoulos, check out her website at: NicolePapadopoulos.com
A vibrant versatile award winning performer, Nicole has been privileged to be working professionally since she was 5 years old. At the age of eleven, Nicole left Edmonton, Alberta, for the National Ballet School in Toronto, Ontario. While gaining success as a dancer, Nicole fell in love with acting and singing, broadening her talents and graduating with honors from Sheridan College for Musical Theatre. Working in NYC, Nicole expanded her focus to embrace the voice-over industry.
Having an extensive skill set, Nicole’s work spans a variety of mediums such as: stage, television, print, film, and voice-over. Highlights include:
- Lead Actor and nominated for a Voice Arts Award for her work in the nationally aired Turnseal Commercial
- Lead Voice-Over, Writer, and Actor in the AT&T Award Winning VR/360 video – Agent X: A 360 Experience
- Bioware’s multiple award winning and record breaking videogame Dragon Age II
- Head of Voice-Over, Voice-Over Director, Writer, and Choreographer for the innovative Ballet based videogame iGiselle
- Lead Actor in the Parsec Award winning drama – The Gray Area
- the lead, Marie, in the original cast of The National Ballet of Canada’s current Nutcracker,
- Lead Singer for Tourism Yukon theme song
Nicole has worked in all areas of Voice Over including: eLearning, Commercial, Video Game, Animation, Radio Drama, Podcasts, Product Knowledge, Telephone Systems, Narration, Audio Books, & Promo.
Some of Nicole’s considerable voice-over credits include:
- The Government of Alberta
- The College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Canadian Dental Association
- Norquest College
- Banff Center for the Arts and Creativity
- Comfort Diapers
Nicole has been nominated for a prestigious Voice Arts Award (VAA) in the Outstanding Local Television Commercial category. Acclaimed as “The Oscars of Voiceover Acting” by Good Morning America, The VAA’s acknowledge extraordinary worldwide talent, skill, and artistry in voice-over acting. Nominees in other categories include Kate Winslet, Lena Dunham, Katy Perry, Mindy Kaling, Jon Ham, Joe Cipriano, Anthony Mendez and entries from CNN, Disney, Pepsi, NBC Sports, ABC Entertainment, Comedy Central, Oxygen Network, NBA on TNT, and FOX.
She has also won the AT&T Award for “Best Use of Emerging Technology” in New York City create-a-thon. Nicole wrote and starred in this immersive film: Agent X: A 360 Experience. AT&T (the parent company of HBO, Warner Brothers, TBS, TNT, Warner Media) is the world’s largest media and entertainment company.
Nicole has been personally featured in many publications including:
CBC, AT&T, Global News, Vue Weekly, CBC Radio-Canada, CHED, The Edmonton Journal, Voice Over Times, Backstage, Voice Over Herald, and CBC News Edmonton.
She has been extremely fortunate to work with the most notable people in the acting, singing, dancing, and voice-over industries including Rudy Gaskins, Patsy Rodenburg, Pat Fraley, Jean-Louis Rodrigue, & Joan Baker. Nicole shares her expertise by teaching and continues to expand as an artist.